You Have been to Kerala, Goa, Kashmir, Manali.Why not to NorthEast India? I am sure after seeing these pics your next Honeymoon Destination will be NorthEast India, One of the most unexplored and beautiful place on earth. Here we have a few list for your next Honeymoon Trip. We NorthEast Guide now provide Bike and self drive car rental in Shillong and Guwahati, HomeStay, Adventure Sports, Traveller In North East India. Visit www.northeastguide.co for more details and booking.
1. Meghalaya has some of the tallest and most beautiful waterfalls. Rainbow falls, Sohra (cherapunji) in Meghalaya, is truely a wonder. On sunny days, a huge rainbow is seen across the falls which gives it’s name. The beauty of Rainbow falls makes it on of the favourite Honeymoon destination in India.
2. Mt. Kanchenjunga, a heavenly spectacle! is the third highest mountain in the world, and lies partly in Nepal and partly in Sikkim, India.
3. Camping in Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh definitely the best thing you will do in NorthEast. Tawang is one of the most beautiful places on earth .
4. Boating in Serlui River, Mizoram – A must visit destination of your Trip.
5. Aizwal, Beautiful capital city of Mizoram, India
6. Manipur – little Shangarila, is a Jewel of India. This little corner is a paradise on Earth is surrounded by blue green hills, rich in art and tradition and is known as the “Switzerland of the East” with its cascading rapids, tripling rivers, varieties of flowers, exotic blooms and lakes.
7. Dzukou valley in between the border of Nagaland and Manipur. The beauty of this valley can not be captured in a single shot. A must visit destination for All.
8. Take a boat ride at the magnificent lake palace of Neermahal, Tripura
9. Dawki, Cherapunjee, Meghalaya
10. The Beauty of Sikkim is beyond words, a holistic, self discovering trip that will make you want to get lost in the scenic beauty of its mighty soul.
11. Kaziranga National Park, Assam hosts two-thirds of the world’s great one-horned rhinoceroses, is a World Heritage Site. Kaziranga is home to the highest density of tigers among protected areas in the world, and was declared a Tiger Reserve in 2006. The park is home to large breeding populations of elephants, wild water buffalo, and swamp deer. Kaziranga is recognized as an Important Bird Area by BirdLife International for conservation of avifaunal species. When compared with other protected areas in India. Located on the edge of the Eastern Himalaya biodiversity hotspot, the park combines high species diversity and visibility.
12.Sangetsar Lake (aka Madhuri lake)-Arunachal Pradesh is a wonder of nature..a breathtaking lake..a lake mystery. Often known as Madhuri lake, this mystery lake ,actually pronounced as Sho-Nga=Tseir by locals, was originally pasturage of Shok-Tsen village turned into a lake due to an Earth Quake in 1971
13. Caves of Meghalaya are amongst the longest caves in the world. Of the ten longest and deepest caves in India, the first nine are in Meghalaya, while the tenth is in Mizoram. The longest is Krem Liat Prah in the Jaintia Hills.
14. Loktak Lake is the largest freshwater lake in Northeast India, and is famous for the phumdis floating over it. Keibul Lamjao is the only floating national park in the world is situated in this lake. It is located near Moirang in Manipur state. The monsoon journey of Loktak lake is breathtakingly fresh.
15. Umngot River, Meghalaya