Package : Just Camping @INR 5999 per pax (4 Days)
- Lunch on day 1 & breakfast everyday (There will be many local food stalls hence go and experiment your taste bud, alternatively you can also eat at our kitchen in our campsite at an affordable price)
- Accommodation- twin-sharing in a spacious light & rainproof 3 person’s tent (cause 3 is a crowd)
- Pillow, sleeping bag and solar lamp
- Common- first aid kit
- Clean toilets & washroom
- Bottled water for drinking
- 24×7 running water
- Charging point at designated location at designated time
- ILP (Inner Line Permit)
- Travel assistance and advice before, during and after your stay
- Recreational games
- All taxes and government fees
- Buy yourself mini-bar
- Music & Live performances at the campsite after 10 PM and if you are a musician or a singer you may as well take the stage.
- Air tickets
- Food & beverages except the ones mentioned in inclusions
- Travel Insurance
- Incidental costs due to mishap or accidents or delayed flights etc.
- Any entry fees or camera fees not mentioned in inclusions
- Tips to local helpers, guides, drivers etc.
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned explicitly in inclusions
Here is a day to day activities that would tentatively happen during your trip to Ziro Festival of Music
Day 01|27th Sept: you reach Naharlagun by 6:00 in the morning, after which, hop into Tata Sumo for our next leg of journey towards Ziro. It will be a 3-4 hours ride, depending on the condition of the road.
Upon reaching Ziro you head to our campsite “Camp Genesis”. There we freshen up, have lunch, take rest and rejuvenate ourselves for the long night ahead. Stretch your recharged body and walk to the festival ground which is 1 Km away from the campsite. Nexus of music, food, drinks and beautiful people from across the country happens here. Enjoy the evening there.
Day 03| 28th Sept: Wake up after a good night’s sleep. After breakfast, walk around Apatani villages-for those who are interested in seeing unadulterated Apatani ways of life. Taste some locally brewed beer or wine. Enjoy the beauty of the surrounding. Head to the festival ground for round 02. Come back to the campsite, meet new people, enjoy some live music, sip on some beer or sit by the bonfire if you feel cold. Lights out!
Day 04| 29th Sept: Unzip the tent, freshen up, have breakfast. Feeling bloated yet? Okay, let’s go trek to Hakhe Tari or may be Tarin with our local guide. Come back, attend round 03 of music fest. Come back to campsite when you think the barbecue is ready. If you are in the mood, take the stage, sing some songs & let go of yourself.
Day 05| 30th Sept: Sigh! Last day of the fest. Okay! If you are in Ziro and you don’t get to go to the paddy field, you are missing out on something. So it’s fishing day for us. Yes, we will go to the field and catch fish bare hands. That’s it? No, after we catch them, we roast them and we eat them. The rest of the day, do whatever you want to do, it’s the last day, and it’s your day!
*Add on activities may be availed as per your interest by paying an extra of INR 600 per pax per activity
1. Apatani village walk
3. Fishing in paddy field
Image by – Ashish Photography