Want to know what paradise feels like? Head straight to Tawang and get immersed in the pristine view and beauty of a place that we like to call heaven. It sits high on top of the Himalayas at a breathtaking height of over 10,000 feet above sea level. Majestic, isn't it? But what is more fascinating is the road trip from Guwahati to Tawang that truly is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, with mountainous roads, epic views, Buddhist monasteries, the Sela Pass, the pit stops on the road, all greeting you as you drive ahead in your SUV. Arunachal Pradesh, like always, welcomes you with a lot of surprises and twists while on the roads, but as you move along, you are in for a sure shot amazing experience!
How to Reach: Guwahati to Tawang is just about 450 kilometers on the map, but due to the mountainous roads, it takes more than a day's time to reach. You will get tourist taxis and self-drive cars at Guwahati and Tezpur. But let us take you there so that you can have the time of your lives. The nearest major railway station is in Guwahati and the nearest major airport is in Guwahati as well. So, your job? Touch down at Guwahati, and let us take over from here.
After arrival in Guwahati meet and great by our team member. After that, we shall go to our next destination in Bomdila. We will eventually enter into Arunachal Pradesh on this day. It will take 8-9 hours max to reach Bomdila. However, the best parts are the roads, the natural landscape and a breath of fresh air. En-route visit Tipi Orchidarium a place over 7500 orchids, on display, there are some rare species of orchid. On arrival at Bomdila, check in to a homestay surrounded by beautiful landscape and stay overnight. Overnight stay in Bomdila.
Easily the most challenging yet adventurous part of the journey. Steep roads, hairpin bends, rough terrain, and mind-blowing natural landscape. Breakfast in the hotel and early morning visit to the majestic Dirang Monastery. Also, a brief visit to the beautiful and panoramic Sangti Valley. Next, a short halt at world's second-highest motorable road- The Sela Pass and the Sela Lake. Get ready to experience the first sight of snowfall in Sela Pass. Later, we will take another halt at the Jaswantgarh War Memorial in Nuranang constructed in the memory of the Great Indian Army soldier, Rifleman Jaswant Singh Rawat who died fighting the Chinese single-handedly during the 1962 Indo-China war. Finally, dinner and stay in Tawang.
Breakfast in the Homestay and then, a drive to the border of India-China, named Bum la Pass. At Bum La, we will be greeted by the Indian Army where they will enlighten us about the history of Indo-China relations and conflicts. While returning, we will take you to the beautiful Sangestar Tso, which is famously known as Madhuri Lake because the film Koyla was shot here. Return back and stay in Tawang.
Today you will go for Tawang local sightseeing. You will visit – Tawang Monastery, Tawang War Memorial and Handicraft Centre Emporium. In the evening enjoy light and sound show. After this return to your hotel/homestay for an overnight stay in Tawang.
The last day in Tawang and trust us when we say you will want to come back here again in your life. On the way back from Tawang, a short halt at the breathtaking Jung Falls (Nuranang Waterfalls). It is one of the most beautiful waterfalls you will ever come across in India. Finally, dinner and stay in Bomdila. If time permits, you may take a stroll in the town or taste momos in one of the many beautiful cafes and restaurants there.
The final leg of this beautiful and adventurous Himalayan Expedition. Morning go for shopping in Bomdila. Bomdila market is one of the best markets in this part of the world. On your way back to Kaziranga, you will take a bucket full of memories with you of the unmatched beauty of Arunachal Pradesh. Finally, reach Kaziranga and retire to your bed in the hotel room after a hectic but beautiful 7 days sojourn. Overningt stay in Kaziranga National Park.
Early morning go for elephant safari into the jungles of Kaziranga National park. Elephant Safari timings are from 5-7AM. After that come back to hotel, have the breakfast. Take some rest or explore the tea gardens nearby. In the afternoon go for Jeep safari into the jungles of Kaziranga National park. Jeep Safari timings are from 2-4PM. Evening enjoy traditional dance and music at Orchid park near kaziranga national park. overninght stay in Kaziranga National Park.
With tons of memory travel back to Guwahati for your onward journey. We shall drop you in Airport/Railway station. Your tour ends here.
1. Lunch and Dinner is not included. For lunch, we can recommend good restaurants on the way of travel.
2. Check your luggage/belongings/valuables/ items in any form, before leave the vehicle/ check out hotel. We/Our Company/organization are not responsible / liable in any manners in case of lost/misplace/damage/ forget of anything in the vehicle/hotel.
3. The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis when 4 Pax travel together.
4. Price will be less or more when number of person increase or decrease.
5. Price is valid for Indian nationals only.
1. 100% payment to be deposited to confirm the booking.
2. Please do carry mask, mini Santizier, also please do maintain social distancing. Also please do check your temperature before trip.
3. Carry warm clothes.
4. All Cost quoted is in INR (Indian Rupee).
5. Vehicle Provided as per mention tour plan (Point to Point Basis only), any additional
6. Sightseeing not mentioned in the Itinerary will be charged extra.
7. No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/transportation in any circumstance.
8. Visits to Museums/Parks/Monasteries/Forts in the program is subject to their remaining open on the day of the visit as per the rules of the competent authority.
9. We will not bear any cost for flights cancelled or delayed due to Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. The cost of accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by the passenger.
10. No changes in the date of travel once booked.
11. Room allotment will be as per the availability at the time of check-in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
12. All expenses which are not included in the cost of the package shall be paid directly by tourist at the time of checkout.
13. All tourists are advised to take comprehensive Insurance on their own.
14. The timings given in itinerary and program may be changed without notice keeping in mind local development.
1. 25% cancellation charges if cancelled before 30 days before the tour.
2. 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 10-29 days before the tour.
3. No refund for tour starting within 10 days, after the starting or middle of the tour.
4. The Process of Refund will take around 7 days to complete.