After Arrival in Guwahati Airport we shall take you to visit Kamakhya temple. The Kamakhya Temple is a Sakta temple dedicated to the mother goddess Kamakhya. It is one of the oldest of the 51 Shakti Pithas. After that travel to Shillong which is known as The Scotland of the East, This beautiful hill station is the capital of Meghalaya. On the way visit Umiam Lake. You can also go for boating in this lake. After that travel to explore this beautiful city starting with the golf course. This natural golf course was laid out back in 1889, between the tall and elegant pines at an altitude of 4,350. Overnight stay in Shillong.
Get ready to travel to Cherrapunji known for its living root bridges and also holds the honour of being the “wettest” place on earth. In Cherrapunji visit the Dainthen waterfalls and enjoy the eye-soothing Wei Sawdong also known as the three level waterfalls or terrace waterfall. Also, visit Arwah Cave, Seven Sister waterfall, Nohkalikai waterfall (the tallest plunge waterfall in India) and Mawsmai cave, a beautiful lime stone cave. Overnight Stay in Cherrappunji. Overnight stay in Escapade Inn/Similar.
Put on your trekking shoes for the day!! Transport to Tyrna village and thereafter it is a trek from Tyrna to the double-decker root bridge at Nongriat. It is “stairway to heaven” having 3500 stairs going downwards. Later move forward and visit the Rainbow falls. If you are tired visit the waterfall next day morning. Overnight stay in Cherrapuni.
Morning travel to Mawlynnong village,(Known as the cleanest village in Asia). Visit the Single Living root bridge in Mawlynnong village. After that travel to Dawki. Dawki is known for its crystal clear river. Go for boating in Dawki. visit the Indo-Bangladesh Border on the way to Dawki. Overnight stay in Dawki.
Morning go for boating in Umngot river, which is known for crystal clear water. After that travel to visit magical Krang Suri waterfall. Next you shall visit Phe Phe falls which will definitely take your breath away. There will be a small trek of 30-45minutes to visit Phe Phe falls. Enjoy and travel back to Shillong for a sound sleep night stay in a hotel in Shillong.
Morning, we shall travel to Kaziranga national park. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Kaziranga National Park is home to the unique One Horned Indian Rhinoceros apart from several other wild animals. A jeep or elephant safari through the lush green forest and an overnight stay in one of the many resorts there will bring you a little closer to nature and wildlife. Overnight Stay in Kaziranga National Park.
Early morning go for elephant safari into the jungles of Kaziranga National park. Elephant Safari timings are from 5-7AM. After that come back to hotel, have breakfast and take rest. Afternoon after lunch Go for another Jeep Safari in to Central Range of Kaziranga. Evening enjoy traditional dance and music at Orchid park near kaziranga national park. Overnight stay in Kaziranga National Park.
Get ready to explore the Himalayas of Arunachal Pradesh. Morning, we shall start our journey to Dirang. It will be a long journey but very enjoyable through a lush green mountain roads. There are few stop over like Tippi Orchid Center, Apple Orchid park etc. Overnight stay in Bomdila.
After an early breakfast leave for Tawang. Enroute visit Dirang Monastery, Kiwi Garden( Seasonal) And Sangti Valley. Located just 15 kilometers away from Dirang, Sangti Valley is a hidden gem very few know about. Dense jungles, voluptuous rivers and a looming presence of the Eastern Himalayas make it a picture postcard perfect destination. Enroute drive past the Sela Pass at 13,700 ft - the second highest motorable road in India. Stop at Jaswant Garh to pay homage to the brave soldiers of the 1962 Indo-Chinese aggression. Overnight stay in Tawang.
The Bum La Pass is a border pass between Tibet's Cona County and India's Tawang district in Arunachal Pradesh. It is 37 km away from the India-administered town of Tawang and 43 km from the China-administered Tsona Dzong town in Cona County in Tibet. Also, it was through this pass, Dalai Lama entered India. It is a high mountain pass located at an altitude of 15,200 ft above sea and often covered with heavy snow throughout the year. It is one of the most off-beat passes in the world.
Also visit PangTeng Tso lake, Sangestar/ Madhuri Lake, Taktsang Gompa, and Singshur Nunnery on the way. Travel back to Tawang by evening for night stay.
Morning go to see Tawang monastery, Giant Budha Statue. After that return drive to Bomdila through the Sela Pass once again. Enroute visit the Nuranang waterfalls. Overnight stay in Bomdila.
Last day of you journey. We shall start early from Bomdila to catch train or flight. It will take around 6 hrs to reach from Bomdila to Guwahati.
1. Check your luggage/belongings/valuables/ items in any form, before leave the vehicle/ check out hotel. We/Our Company/organization are not responsible / liable in any manners in case of lost/misplace/damage/ forget of anything in the vehicle/hotel.
2. The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis & valid for Indian nationals only.
1. 50% payment to be deposited to confirm the booking. Rest of the payment to be made after arriving.
2. Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 Hrs (Noon). Some properties may not allow early check-In.
3. Carry warm clothes there will be chance of snowfall.
4. All Cost quoted is in INR (Indian Rupee).
5. Vehicle Provided as per mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only), any additional sightseeing not mentioned in the Itinerary will be charged extra.
6. No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/transportation in any circumstance.
7. Visits to Museums/Parks/Monasteries/Forts in the program is subject to their remaining open on the day of the visit as per the rules of the competent authority.
8. We will not bear any cost for flight canceled or delayed due to Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. The cost of accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by the passenger.
9. No changes in the date of travel once booked.
10. Room allotment will be as per the availability at the time of check-in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
11. All expenses which are not included in the cost of package shall be paid directly by tourist at the time of checkout.
12. All tourists are advised to take comprehensive Insurance on their own.
13. The timings given in itinerary and program may be changed without notice keeping in mind local development.
1. 20% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days before the tour.
2. 35% cancellation charges if cancelled within 20 days before the tour.
3. 70% cancellation charges if cancelled within 10 days before the tour.
4. No refund for the tour starting within 10 days, after the starting or middle of the tour.
5. The Process of Refund will take around 7 days to complete.